1st EVER…Alliance Fundraiser.
Join our mission that fills the gap between the under-accessed church community, fragmented community effort and the overburdened local foster care system. Below is a snapshot of the programs we have developed and run to serve children and families and mobilize the church:
Church Engagement – serving 70 local churches
- Increase awareness of the need and ways to support families
- Equip, train and coach church leaders
- Build collective community impact through Quarterly Alliance Gatherings and Pastors’ Gatherings
- Mobilize 40k plus individuals through sermons, informational meetings & awareness events
Community Engagement – serving over 1,500 families, 3,000 children per year
- Care Portal Implementor
- Babysitting Collaborative
- Trauma Training
- Caring for Caseworkers
- Parent’s Night Out
- KinMart, GrandMart
- Centered Foster and Adoptive Dad’s Retreat
The South Texas Alliance 1st Annual Fundraiser is our only fundraising event of the year. As a sponsor, you will show your support for children and caregivers impacted by foster care, kinship care and adoption. Sponsorship will allow you an opportunity to advertise your services on several different platforms to business leaders, church leaders, and kinship, foster and adoptive families.