Simply put, this 2nd annual retreat will be a place of restoration, rejuvenation, equipping, and a safe place to be transparent with other dads about the joys and challenges of being a father. There will also be times to be encouraged in your faith journey as we will CenTer on our identity in Christ.
- All foster/adoptive/kinship dads are welcome regardless of faith tradition
- The location is in the beautiful Hill Country near Leakey Texas at the H.E. Butts Foundation Camp – Singing Hills Campsite.
- All meals will be provided (Friday dinner – Sunday breakfast)
- Plan to bring your toiletries and bedding. Details will be emailed to you.
- Hiking, fishing [bring your gear], and sporting activities are available. You are welcome to bring your mountain bike.
The agenda will be low key allowing dads to retreat in solitude or engage to the level you are comfortable. The itinerary includes:
- Friday evening kick-off gathering that you won’t want to miss
- Saturday morning breakout session(s)
- Saturday evening gathering
- Sunday morning send-off
Not listed on the dates of registration, there is an opportunity to come out a day early. Details of that will be provided upon registration.
*If you are unable to cover the full cost of the retreat, there may be scholarships available to you. Please contact Bethann at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist you in registering.
*If you have questions for the CenTered team members, feel free to reach out to Chad Jackson – email@example.com; or Ricky Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org; or Mike Kraft – Mike@alliance4orphans.org.